Monday, October 25, 2004

zzzzzzz

Well, not a whole lot to say today. Got a few nice things for my birthday. I was really excited when I got a L.A.M.B. bag, been wanting that for months now, whoo hoo! Also got some Victorias Secret undies and a little bit of cold hard cash.
My mommy took me out for the day as well although we ended up blowing a tire on the interstate and sitting there for about 3 hours. After that we went to dinner, which was kind of nice because it seems the entire local marine base was on leave and had all collectively decided to eat at the same place. Dinner and a show, quite lovely.
After dinner we just went to the mall and browsed around for a while. I found a few outfits i'd like to pick up but I'm waiting until next weekend. Nothing really going on other than that. Wow what a boring entry!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey, Alex...Happy Belated Birthday. Glad to hear you had a good one! :)