Thursday, February 01, 2007

Been a loooonggg time

I've got an internet connection again. Rather, I got a rangebooster for my laptop so i'm kind of stealing the connection but whatever, tomato/tomawto. Even so i've been under a pretty heavy work load at school so I haven't had much time for internetty type stuff. The irony, a major in programming and I don't have time to be on the comp.
I'm supposed to be studying for a test in calculus right now but i'm desperately trying to find reasons to procrastinate, hence another entry in my long neglected blog though I haven't got too much to say.
I found out recently that a good friend of mine from back in Cal passed away a little over a year ago. I went down and visited his grave and cried for a while. Saw the grandparents and the aunts and uncles and couldn't wait to come back home. If my family wasn't in OC I don't think i'd ever go back there again.
I have a few new pictures which I haven't had time to develop yet, from the halloween rave thingy I went to that my current boys cousin puts on every year, I dressed up as one of the living dead. I looked pretty icky. I'll get around to doing that one of these days and maybe i'll post them.
As I read over this it sounds pretty down, but i'm really tired and I'd rather be playing any number of video games than doing even one more math problem. After this one I have to take discrete math. What the hell is discrete math? I've never heard of it and I maintain that I was right all along in high school, I'LL NEVER USE THIS STUFF!
And I never have, except for other math classes. Damnit.
Anyway, if anyone wants to get a hold of me I do have a myspace account though I don't blog it much either, in fact whatever I write in one I usually copy to the other. But I mostly use it to keep in touch with the old gang in OC.

Click Here

RIK: If you come by again, catch me on there cause I don't use that other email anymore either. I've let everything go to hell!

No comments: