Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I should go play a sport RIGHT NOW

Hooray for this, Kinda! OSCAR winning director Peter Jackson says it will be at least three years before he shoots The Lord of the Rings prequel, The Hobbit.

Oh dear Peter I adored you for Dead Alive/Braindead but LOTR made you the fat, furry totem of my idolatry. Bless your chubby little heart.
I can feel my fellow nerds heave a collective sigh of anticipation and relief with me. Far off but it WILL happen it WILL!
We will pray at once to the Ainur and bid them bless your quest with ascending Ainulindale that will rise in creation of another beautiful, timeless film. The children of Iluvatar bow to you and nerd snort geek dork feeb tool barf snark.

Valar hail Peter and all kiwi's. May your ways be green and golden.


It's a good thing im kinda cute.
Namaarie

2 comments:

Steven said...

I can't wait! I'd love to actually fly down there and try to be a extra in it. Maybe be one of the elves or one of the men of Laketown. I really hope that they use Ian McKellan and Ian Holm again. I know they're not getting any younger but when weta can create a character like Gollum from CGI I'm sure they could make them both look younger with it.

Alex said...

If there is any conceivable way of getting myself in it i'll be there. Had I known they had begun filming when I was in Australia I would have slept with a pilot to hop over to NZ. I still hate myself for that.