Friday, September 16, 2005

I'm Off!

I'll be on the road tomorrow morning and should make it to California in 2 days or so. I'll be visiting my grandparents for a few days and then it's up to Oregon! So until then, be well and I hope I see you all when I have internet access again. Probably won't be too long since I have panic attacks and tear at my hair when i'm not able to log on.

xoxo
Alex

P.S. Just a suggestion, If you love kwah tiki yah flicks go rent "KUNG FU HUSTLE" right now! It's the best fooey i've seen in years.

P.S.S. Steven, Good luck with your gig tomorrow. Bite Will on the leg for me. My mother eagerly awaits Awards tickets, so hurry up and make yourself famous.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Testing testing. Ok yeah it's weird but it works. =P

Johnny Virgil said...

Wow. I can barely read that. Good luck with the move! Drive safe.