Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A New Recruit

It seems yet another innocent has been sucked into the behemothic blog vortex. I've "known" Paul a long time now, in fact he's the totally inappropriate love of my life, (*sigh* so many missed opportunities) being both far too young and far to attached. Anyway, I know that his writings will be of interest to anyone who might enjoy the stories of an impetuous english youth's abuse of alcohol and persistant pursuit of debauchery. And hey, who doesn't love impetuous english youths? There's the fighting, the shaved heads, the olympic level cursing! I predict that older men will heave heavy sighs remembering their lost youth, feminists heads will explode and it's very likely we'll all reach orgasm.

Therefore, please welcome to the blogosphere the preeminent professional of prodigious profanity, without further ado, I give you....

Home of the Plastic Existence and Misspent Youth

7 comments:

Adrian said...

Funny and foul. I like him already.

Brent said...

He had me at "Skeletor"

Johnny Virgil said...

awesome.

Alex said...

Nain - Well ya know, inappropriate in the sense that I'd just be using him and his youth for the sex. *Dwells on thought*

Aydreeyin - Yeah strange how the foul makes him likable.

Brent - Yeup
MPH - Yeup
Johnny -Mmmm Hmmm

Paul - That's not pride.

Johnny Virgil said...

dammit. I thought you said you were off break?

Johnny Virgil said...

Don't neglect that amazing mind of hers.

Alex said...

Johnny - Sorry sorry sorry! And thanks for reminding him I have a brain. ;) He does know though. Paul's big crusty surface is an act to cover up his soft gooey center though he hates when I call him on it. =P

Paul - Told you, send me the ticket we'll see who's sore at the end.