Monday, June 27, 2005

I know I know!

But I've been busy OK? Mom finally bought a house so I've been helping her out with the particulars there. She wants all sorts of work done including putting wood floors (floating, thanks be to the gods) throughout, which I'm expected to do. She also has a backyard cottage that she wants made over. Most of last weekend was spent at Home Depot and Lowes deciding on what all she needed. So for the next month I'm going to be tearing out crap plywood walls, insulating and putting up new drywall, tearing out carpets and re-situating all sorts of cabinetry. Worth it for me though so she won't complain when I store all my crap at her house instead of paying 50 bones every month for storage when I leave for OR.
Also I've been on a diet the last few weeks which meant more time devoted to exercise, most of which I have to wake at the buttcrack of dawn or wait until late evening to do or face death by heat stroke. In the midst of my peanut m&m withdrawals I somehow decided now would be the best time to totally quit smoking as well and I got on the patch. Suffice it to say I've been a smidge on the cranky side.
However, I've already lost an official 7lbs. Hooray for me. To reward myself I've used my saved smoke money to buy this....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It was on sale.

I want these to go with...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hey that would make a good super hero costume. =P Unfortunately I can't get the boots right now, unless someone wants to buy them for me...anyone? Anyone? Paul? Nah didn't think so. I'm still pretty stoked though.

That should keep some imaginations busy for a while, heh. Yes i'm evil.

8 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

Damn you. :)

Johnny Virgil said...

Paul will go fucking nuts, you know that don't you?

Ren said...

Very evil... The Dark Side I sense in you... And I don't mean the "Star Wars" Dark Side.

Larry said...

So who gets what for buying those boots?

Alex said...

Johnny - Sorry =) and yeah. Though I wouldn't give him a second thought if you ever became single.

lab boy - With all the running I have a nice butt though.

larry - My undying gratitude and the satisfaction that a kind deed has been done?

mph - I thought it would keep the complaints down to a minimum.

Paul - 50! Pfftt a pox on you. You are a future dirty old man waiting to happen anyway.

Nain - Told ya they were easy.

Brent said...

Why do you need lingerie when you could just wear boots? Honestly.

Johnny Virgil said...

Again I say Dammit!

Larry said...

Is gratitude a code word for something?