Monday, April 18, 2005

The Self Pity Post

I've come to the realization that when it comes to men I have a definite 'type'. If they look anything like this...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Or This...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Or, heaven help me...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And most especially like this... (seeing the pattern yet?)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look this fabulous wet...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Have the worlds best placed Tattoo...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And I'd marry you for your mother...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You wouldn't even have to buy me dinner.



But am I ever so lucky to attract anything like the eye candy above? No. For the life of me I can't figure out why the men who hit on me look like this...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Or this..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I won't go into details but I'm starting to think it's some sick cosmic joke at my expense.

6 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

Holy crap, that last one is scary.

Alex said...

Nain - Yeah things would likely be better if my most frequented destination wasn't a Quick Stop. But I'm on my way to Oregon in a month or so.

Johnny - That's tame compared to the camo wearing, taz tattoo sporting, reality.

Johnny Virgil said...

I will now have to put on a stocking cap, pierce something, and get some ink.

The funny thing about all the guys you have pics of -- I can see exactly none of them working where I work. I see them either a)fabulously wealthy actors, musicians or athletes, or b) working at the gas station.

Alex said...

Kris - The trick is to not look directly into it's creepy eyes. A new entry is coming soon. And no LA men are not particularly ugly. There are many who are very charming. It's just that the rednecks seem to be particularly attracted to me. I'm not sure why, i'll have to analyze that.

MPH - There are just so many? You people need to stop inbreeding.

Johnny - Heh, you need nothing but a divorce. But the type emphasis was more on the whole dark haired/ striking eyed combo and though I do have a thing with tattoo's they aren't necessary. And you're right, they are all fabulously wealthy. It's a good thing Bam is a pro skater being seemingly dumb as a bag of hammers and unable to string together enough syllables for a single coherent sentence. He's damn sexy though.

Alex said...

At the risk of losing more points...How many points do you start with anyway kris?...Hiya Dusti! *waves*

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful blog. Interesting read indeed. Making the decision to get any type of cosmetic surgery procedure done is a big step. People get plastic surgery procedures done for anumber of reasons, but the main reasons are strictly cosmetic, corrective and restorative.

boob job cost