Monday, February 07, 2005

Just me baby, Just me

Ok there is just a teeny tiny bit of what some very sensitive types might consider inap..oh who cares about being diplomatic, if you whine a lot, skip on to the next blog.


True's Questions;


1) Who is the one person in your life that you have loved the most?
Well there is a very dear friend of mine that I've known since we were 13 and 14 respectively. We've gone through a lot together over the years. He's still back home in CA. but we chat regularly. Although we're currently irritated with each other, but that's nothing new. It's just one of those things, no matter what happens he always finds me and we've managed to stay friends and stay in touch for nearly 20 years.

2) What is your favorite thing to do in bed with your lover?
Eat ice cream. Heh..um wow it's hard to pick just one thing. There is a position, I believe it's been dubbed "two towers" although I really prefer just throwing one tower up there... but really almost everything short of sleeping in the wet spot. I do like the eating of the ice cream though, peanut butter.

3) What is the one thing you wish you could do and not get caught at?
Again, just one? Too hard...Rig the lotto so I win it! Molest hot male celebrities...oh this list could go on forever.

4) If you could go anywhere in the world and not have to pay to get there, where would you go and who would you bring?
First pick would be Greece and I guess i'd take my special someone. Begin:Geek; A close second would be hiking through New Zealand and going to all the LOTR film locations with Steven. End:Geek;



Jarle's Questions;

1. Which single episode/experience has, as you see it, made the biggest impact on your life?
Probably meeting the aforementioned friend back home in CA.when we were kids. We helped each other to get through both our equally difficult childhoods. I don't think I would have survived to an adult without him and I keep going just knowing he's out there. Oh, and the first "Indiana Jones".

2. If you got to know that you only had 24 hrs left to live, how would you spend that time?
I would love to get out to the coast in Oregon. If not I'd find the nearest pretty beach, sit in the sand and stare at the ocean until the end.

3. What is impossible for you to compromise on?
Chocolate. No I don't know? I think im pretty easy going in most respects. I suppose giving up things I love. Once again, childhood friend, wouldn't give him up for anything and broke up with more than one boyfriend over it. I suppose I won't compromise my beliefs.

4. What is the scariest thing concerning dying/death in your opinion?
Ya know, i'm not at all afraid of dying. Maybe the way of the death is the scary part? I'd hate to burn alive or be on the business end of the food chain. I think the only really scary part about it, is if I'll do it alone. But the into the great beyond part...Not worried at all.


MPH'es? Questions;

1) In a battle between human made robots and man made robots who would win?
Pfft that's easy, human made robots of course. Human made would be made by both WOMYN and men SO the WOMYN would be there to correct any problems and also include a special x37400 ultra anger PMS microchip. Man made robots are made by men only and every WOMYN knows men are inferior....

2) If you could not drink alcohol would you consider a sherry enima?
No. I hardly drink as it is, maybe three times a year and just no. That's pathetic, seriously.

3) Do you believe animals have a sixth sense?
Like, do they see dead people? I don't know, my animals used to go nuts before an earthquake..does that count?

4) Hot Dogs?
So long as there are no suspicious crunchy things.

4 comments:

Alex said...

Jarle, I'm sorry about your friend and I'm so sorry you had to go through that.

Steven said...

I'd love to go to New Zealand and geek out Lord of the Rings style with you :)

I tried posting this earlier but I guess it didn't go through?

Alex said...

Jarle, I'm so sorry that you or your sister had to experience this. It's always worse somehow when someone is being taken at a young age. At the very least you know how important it is to take the short time you have and live it to the best of your ability. That message is never more accute than when you lose someone senselessly. Maybe someday they will cure cancer with a simple little pill. Here's hoping. In the meantime don't focus on what's lost but what you have to look forward to. I'm sure your friend would want that. *hugs*

Steven- Name the day sweets!

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.