Monday, February 07, 2005

Oops, Again

This weeks Monday man, (yeah yeah .. shut up about it), is bloggers very own STEVEN.

What, wait he's not a celebrity!? Yeah, but he very well could be one day so i'm going to get the jump on things so when he is rich and famous he'll fly me in his private jet to ...well wherever the rich and famous vacation these days.

Steven is pursuing the acting thing but he has a degree in Graphic Design so the whole "Something to fall back on" plan is already in place. He's not your typical guy in that his football watching is limited, his ultimate women is NOT an S.I. Swimsuit Model and he actually LISTENS when you talk.

Just those three things alone put him near the top of the manlist. But wait, he puts on a Star Wars costume and goes to childrens hospital to cheer up sick kids.

Oh did I mention he's kinda hot? He's got that whole 70's laid back,... 'hello my long hair is gorgeous don't you wish yours was as soft as mine..' thing going. He's 6'4" with an arm reach that I imagine could give some very comfortable and satisfying hugs. heh

Because he's not afraid to be himself and be HONEST! (an honest man, imagine that!) Because he can always be counted upon to be there when you need a friend, because the man can build damn near anything out of newspaper an duct tape and finally because he's going to be famous one day...




*hugs*
Bet ya thought it was gonna be BAM huh? HUH!?

1 comment:

Steven said...

I don't know what to say honestly. Thanks. It's really sweet to be a 'Monday man' in your blog and the things you said were sweet as well. I don't know what to say really so I guess I'll stop here.

:)