Sunday, February 06, 2005

You Get Four

Ok this comes from True's blog, so ima give it a shot. =P

It is a MUST that you do this!
Ask me four questions. Any four, no matter how personal, private or random.

I will answer them honestly. I have to answer them all.

In turn, you post this message in your own journal and you have to answer the questions that are asked of you.


So ask away.

P.S. I just had to add this, Shamus O'Drunkahan, I read that name and it gave me a chuckle and the more I looked at it the funnier it got until I was in a state of mad giggling. I have no idea why, it just struck me funny. So Shamus, thanks for thinking up that name and bringing it to my blog, I really needed the laugh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ok.. so you didn't ask me any questions I will ask you! I asked these same questions of all the people I have seen with this on their blogs.

1) Who is the one person in your life that you have loved the most?

2) What is your favorite thing to do in bed with your lover?

3) What is the one thing you wish you could do and not get caught at?

4) If you could go anywhere in the world and not have to pay to get there, where would you go, and who would you bring?

Alex said...

Hey! I did too ask you questions!? Very hard thought out ones too. I hope that's just a matter of clicking refresh or ima be upset!

Alex said...

Hehe Just dying to know how you know that Jarle!
Ok I will answer these shortly. =P