Saturday, February 05, 2005

Random Stuff

I am getting mucho dinero back from the IRS. Whoo hooo. I am sending out my forms Monday, hopefully that will be early enough to get the money quickly. I could really use it since I STILL have stuff to get in Houston and that's going to require at least 300$ for the Uhaul. The ex is not making things easy. Blah. But I will still have plenty left over for the move and that is rocking my socks right now.

Oh to the Anonymous poster...No complaints here, it's everyone's business because it's a public forum. I just wish the person it was directed at could admit that some "jokes" go too far. But no biggy.

I go to do the Habitat thing this week. I'm pretty excited about that right now too. There is nothing better than doing work that has actual results you can look at. I think that's why i've always hated office jobs. Nothing but pile upon pile of paperwork that never seems to be done. It always felt very pointless and frustrating. Though a lot of times Carpenters have told me they wished for office jobs because their work is so physically demanding. I guess no matter what the grass is always greener on the other side.

Oh and i'm inspired by Jarle's example so I think i'm going to go on the workout program again. I want to look as good as Gwen Stefani when i'm her age after all. Heh. I've always found diets pretty easy though. Only 2 rules really, move around a lot and don't eat anything that actually tastes good. Follow those two things and you've practically lost 20lbs already. I also weighed in at 136 yesterday *Gasp*. It's only around 62kgs though, that sounds so much better! No wonder everyone else uses the metric system. But anyway, i'm going to put down this Famous Amos choco chip cookie and boil some brown rice and vegetables. yea.

2 comments:

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Gwen doesn't have to bust her ass in an office job all week, or she'd look just like everybody else!

Steven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.