Monday, February 21, 2005

Mental Cartwheels

Yeah i've been letting this go lately, mostly cause I couldn't be bothered this week. Also because my rockin friend mailed me photoshop and I've been so busy getting re-aquainted with my beloved program that I haven't wanted to do much else. Said friend will have a shrine built in his honor which will forever be be knelt at and given offerings of sage, milk and double chocolate donuts.

Meanwhile, I found something for all you man-folk to keep busy. Yes it's a quiz but it's such a man quiz that there's only one question! They got your collective numbah.

Click on this I command you; Your Bedtime Body Language Click it! Click I say!

Now...go, fetch me wine and grapes and make sure you've changed into a loin cloth before you come back.

1 comment:

Steven said...

Get started on that shrine yet? Heh heh heh.

Anyway, yeah that quiz thing. I dunno, I sometimes fall asleep on my back and a lot of times fall asleep on my side. Just depends on how I comfortable I feel at the time. I guess that means I don't really have a set sleeping position. Just ends up happening depending on how tired I am and how comfortable I feel. Yeah...